This ‘special’ bait has been designed to imitate a small wide bodied bait fish like a bony bream which bass love. Its ribbed body produces a rippling water action and sonic vibration
Style: Curl Tail Grub
Size: 3 Inch
Bream, bass, estuary perch
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Atomic Bass Grub is a larger profile curl tail lure. It is capable of being used at multiple retrieve speeds and responds from fast to ultra-slow. It has to be rigged on a jighead and will be most effective in estuaries for bream and impoundments for bass.
HOW TO USE
• The bass grub has to be rigged on a jighead. Make sure it is rigged straight for the most lifelike action.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• It can be allowed to sink and then wound steadily where the tail will twirl in the water attracting predatory fish.
• Fish will often hit it on the drop.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• The oversized curl tail provides enticing action on any retrieve and works extremely well when jigged vertically.
• You can rig this lure on a beetle spin rig with a 1/4oz weight and a 2/0 hook size.